Hypnotherapy & Life Transforming Solutions with Irina Valentino Looking for natural help with Anxiety, Depression, Fear, Phobias, Stress, IBS, Eating Disorders, Addictions and other mind generated issues?
Think Well Feel Great
Healing by trance state (or an altered state of awareness) is among the oldest phenomena known to man and is found, in one form or another, in virtually every culture throughout the world. The aim of hypnotherapy is to assist people in finding meaningful alternatives to their present unsatisfactory ways of thinking, feeling or behaving.
When you give yourself permission to tune away from the outside world, you create an opportunity to turn inward and strengthen the connection between your mind and body, turn into the essence of who you are at the very core of your being. Hypnosis is a deeply relaxed state; there are no side effects to it, except letting go of stress, phobias, nervousness and unwanted habits. Hypnotherapy is a tool that can help bring you to that place of integration, naturally.
Benefit from the Mind Healing heart centred approach based on the following rapid change interventions: Hypnotherapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Time Line Therapy™, Life Coaching, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Thought Field Therapy (TFT), Eye Movement Integration, Energy Healing, Mindfulness, Reiki.
Contact Irina Valentino for your FREE, no obligation, confidential telephone consultation:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Call on 07877141692 Visit www.irinavalentino.com
'A helping hand to help your body help itself'
New to Norfolk since August 2016, Osteopath-on-the-Broads clinics are operating every Wednesday and Thursday, by pre-arranged appointment, in The Broads Suite at the Wroxham & Hoveton Medical Centre, near Norwich. Osteopathy offers an alternative management and treatment option for some common problems which are not responding to medication. Conditions which may be relieved by osteopathy include the following common and not-so common physical problems:
- muscle and joint pain, including most forms of arthritis, muscle strains and tears and ligament damage eg. osteoarthritis in the lumbar spine, neck, hip and knee, and inversion strains of the ankle
- whiplash and associated upper-back, neck and shoulder symptoms, including headaches, migraines, and nerve entrapment
- repetitive strain injuries eg. frozen-shoulder, tennis-elbow, carpal-tunnel syndrome, thoracic-outlet syndrome and computer-related upper back pain
- a large number of pregnancy issues (both pre-and-post natal) including general pelvic girdle pain, sciatica, low back, sacro-iliac and pubis-symphysis pain, and diastisis-recti (within normal range)
- new-born birth problems termed 'cholic' and referring to indigestion, wind and feeding difficulties. Also 'unhappy babies' who sleep sporadically and cry a lot, usually with a history of birth trauma
- sports injuries
- post-operative rehabilitation
- stress and anxiety
- M/S, Parkinson's and M/E etc. Osteopathy cannot cure these conditions but can help alleviate the aches and tissue weakness that come with the territory
Massage is also available for people who prefer a more relaxing or sports-orientated treatment.