In the first instance please discuss your complaint with the staff member or department lead concerned. Where the issue cannot be resolved at this stage, please contact Sam Buckley (Complaints Manager) on 01603 782155 who will try to resolve the issue and offer you further advice on the complaints procedure.
If your problem cannot be resolved at this stage and you wish to make a more formal complaint, please let us know as soon as possible by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by letter.
The practice will acknowledge your complaint within three working days and aim to have looked into your complaint within ten working days of the date you raised it with us. We aim to resolve complaints as quickly as we can and will keep you informed of progress. Our aim is to offer you a comprehensive written response and/or a meeting with the person(s) involved. When the practice looks into your complaint you will:
- have your complaint acknowledged and properly looked into.
- be kept informed of progress and told the outcome.
- be treated fairly, politely and with respect.
- be reassured that your care and treatment will not be affected as a result of making a complaint.
- be offered the opportunity to discuss the complaint with a complaints manager.
- expect appropriate action to be taken following your complaint.
Further advice can be found on the NHS England website.