Boosters and 3rd Dose for Severely Immunosuppressed
- We now have a separate Team booking Boosters and 3rd doses, so please do not call the Practice Reception.
- The Call Team is working through eligible patients starting with the most vulnerable as we did at the start of the year. Eventually all patients over the age of 50 and with underlying health conditions will be offered a booster.
- Like last time, the Team will call you or look out for our appointment text on your smart phone.
- You will be contacted to have your booster six months from having your second dose.
- Operations have resumed at Hoveton Village Hall using the Pfizer vaccine and patients will again need to wait 15 minutes post vaccination.
- Advice of 3rd Dose for severely immunosuppressed can be found here.
- Flu vaccinations will be provided at a separate clinic.
Due to the storage requirements of the Pfizer vaccine, initially, we need to provide the vaccine at a central location. This location will be the Hoveton Village Hall, Stalham Road, Hoveton, NR12 8DU.
Staff from our Booking Team will contact you to book your appointment, either by a telephone call from our medical receptionists or by a text to your mobile phone if you have one. It needs to be a ‘Smart’ mobile phone with Internet access to enable you to book your own appointment.
You must have an appointment to attend the vaccination clinic. Please do not turn up without an appointment – we will not be able to vaccinate you.