We are now calling patients for their 4th/5th dose (eligible around 6-months after last dose) starting April here at Hoveton & Wroxham Medical Centre. Those eligible are:
- Care Home Residents and the house bound.
- Over 75s.
- Patients with, or those living with, severe immunosuppression.
We will also be offering vaccinations for 5 – 11 year olds in April
You will be contacted by letter or text. If you are eligible and have not been contacted, please call Reception to book your appointment.
If you need any other Covid vaccination, please call us.
We have clinics running this month at Hoveton & Wroxham Medical Centre. Please call us on 01603 782155.
- The Village Hall has now ceased operations.
- 1st, 2nd or Booster doses.
- Normally Wednesday afternoons and we can accommodate walk-ins too.
- We are providing 4th doses for severely immunosuppressed – and will be offering boosters to this group too.
- Advice for severely immunosuppressed can be found here.
- Flu vaccinations will be provided at a separate clinic.
You may also wish to contact the the National Booking Service on 119, or on-line here.