Join our GP Surgery

Quote / Testimonial:
The doctors welcome new patients who live within our practice area. If you move out of the practice area you may need to register with another practice.

How To Register With Us

Firstly, please ensure you live within our practice boundary; you can check this using the map below.

Once you have ensured you live within our catchment area, please complete the online ‘New Patient Registration Form’.

Alternatively you can visit the practice to obtain the form in-person.

Would you like to join our Patient Participation Group?

The PPG is made up of volunteer patients who meet with the practice staff to discuss the work of the practice, provide constructive feedback and identify improvements.

Please click here for more information.

Practice Area

If you would like to check whether you are resident within our Practice area and so eligible to register with us a Practice then please enter your postcode below.

  • We are also accepting registrations from the new development in Rackheath: Spencer Road, Warden Way, Reed Close, Fenton Close and roads off Tudor Road.

Catchment Area

Named GP

At this practice you are registered with a named GP who oversees your care.

Although you have the right to express a preference to see a particular clinician, many of our team work part time so you may be offered an appointment with an alternative doctor or nurse.

Overseas Visitors

Those who visit the UK from overseas must pay for their care when they are in England.

In 2015 changes were made to how the NHS charges overseas visitors for healthcare so the NHS does not lose out on income for the services these patients have received.

Temporary Registration

If you’re currently staying with a friend or family member within our GP surgery area for more than 24 hours but less than 3 months, you can ask to register as a temporary resident. You can find more information on registering as a temporary resident on the NHS website.

Registering with a GP as a temporary resident – NHS – NHS (

If you want to register as a temporary resident at our GP surgery, please contact us and we will send you the relevant registration form.